- 4% year-on-year reduction in electricity consumption across the like-for-like UK portfolio
- Delivery of a net zero energy (NZE) EcoPod with Costa
- Investment of £1.5 million in LED lighting at Bullring
- 100% diversion from landfill across the UK managed portfolio
- 5,200m3 construction waste reused onsite and 900,000 litres of water saved at Victoria Gate, Leeds
- Delivery of BREEAM Excellent developments at Beauvais and at Elliott’s Field, Rugby where we have installed a 140kWp
- Supported over 4,500 people into employment through investment in developments, extensions and refurbishments.
- Successfully piloted a new, retail-focused apprenticeship scheme at Highcross, Leicester
Download the Hammerson 2015 Sustainability Report
For a full, GRI and EPRA compliant report on our 2015 performance and our plans for 2016, download a copy of our latest full CR Report
For an overview of performance and our plans for 2016 onwards, download a copy of our latest summary CR Report
Our asset reporting list, basis of reporting and our external verification statements can all be accessed from our data and verification page.
Historic Reports and Disclosures
Historic Reports can be accessed in our report archive below. Our Data Verification and Disclosures can also be found below.