Who are we supporting with Community Day 2018?
5 Jun 2018
Taking a leadership role in Net Positive is extremely exciting and as we embark on this journey, one of our objectives is to have significant positive impacts from a socio-economic point of view.
As part of this, on June 7 Hammerson employees across UK and Ireland will take part in our 11th annual Community Day, a major event in our volunteering Calendar.
This year we are delighted to be supporting following charities, groups and organisations:
- Abbeyfield The Dales
- Ambition, Aspire, Achieve
- Aylestone Meadows Conservation Day
- Brent Cross
- Children’s Hospice South West
- Dams to Darnley Country Park
- Didcot Railway Centre
- Easter Anguston Farm
- Hillview Family Resource Centre
- LOROS (Hospice Care for Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland)
- Masefield Community Garden
- Parents & Children Together (PACT)
- The Croydon Ecology Centre
- Two Saints
We look forward to sharing how the day unfolds on Twitter: @hammersonplc, and exploring the value gained for all involved after.
Let the pictures tell the story: Watch out for updates on the day across our social media channels #CommunityDay2018 #PostivePlacesPositiveImpact
Please keep checking our website for upcoming blogs that will be showcasing winning stories from the day and a range of great photos. And keep your fingers crossed for sunshine!